This week has been the most EPIC week ever.
Why? I’ll tell you why.
– I worked my last shift as the safety manager at the gym I’ve worked at since I was a sophomore! It was definitely a good job (obviously, working at a gym fits perfectly into my life right now).
– My birthday!!!! I turned 23 today! I did absolutely nothing extraordinary since it was sort of eclipsed by finals/packing/graduation.
– National Cupcake Day. I didn’t have a cupcake today, but I plan on celebrating another day when I have time to bake!
– I took my last final of my undergraduate career today!! Nothing stands between me and graduation anymore!!!
– It’s National Chocolate Covered Anything Day! This week is even better than EPIC.
Hopefully you guys are having an EPIC week too!