I have a confession: I’m jealous of other bloggers. I’m jealous that they have a record of what they wanted to accomplish in 2010 and can readily access that list.
I resolve that I will not be jealous at the end of 2011. Why not? Because I am going to make my own 2011 to-do list.
11 Things to do in 2011
To Do: Exercise
- PR in every distance!
- Sub-25 minutes
- Sub-50 minutes
- Finish one!
- Finish one!
- Take yoga at least once a week (twice if my wallet allows it).
- Strength Train
- Make this a priority. Twice a week!! My abs will thank me!
To Do: Kitchen
- Try at least one new vegetable every month.
- There are so many vegetables out there I have yet to try. I’ve definitely expanded my repertoire in 2010, but I haven’t even made a dent when it comes to the variety of vegetables out there!
- Make one new recipe every week.
- Even if it’s just a new oatmeal combination. I’m sure my tastebuds will welcome the variety!
To Do: Blog
Blog with more purpose.
- As a blogger, I want to find my voice and dial in on what I want to say. Even as a newbie, I can see that my blog is all over the place. What do I want other people to walk away from my blog knowing? In 2011, I want to figure it out and focus in on it.
Play with the design of my blog.
- This goes hand-in-hand with finding the voice that I want to represent me. I want the look of my blog to represent who I am. I’m not sure where to start here, but I’ll figure it out.
To Do: Me
- Learn what it feels like to be recovered.
- I want to be comfortable around food. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I want to be happy with my physical appearance. I am going to work hard to make this a reality. It may be a long journey, but the most important thing is to want to take the first step. I want to.
- Set up a budget
- I suck at budgeting my money. Therefore I suck at saving my money. For 2011, I am going to sit down and set up a realistic budget that includes savings (see next to-do).
- Set up a savings.
- By the end of 2011, I want to have $1000 in my savings account, which means saving $20 a week.
- I want to de-clutter my life! I don’t need a ton of crap collecting dust. I will discard one thing every Tuesday. On the last Tuesday of every month, I will take what I’ve collected over the month that can be donated to Good Will.
What’s on your 2011 To-Do list?