Inspired by Healthy Tipping Point
- Two slices whole wheat bread
- 1 banana
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Splash of milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Dash of confectioner’s sugar
- Grease griddle. Heat over medium heat.
- Beat egg. Add a dash of cinnamon and a splash of milk. (I add the milk so that way there’s enough batter to cover both pieces of bread. There’s no science here – I just eyeball it).
- Dip bread into batter and place on griddle.
- Slice bananas. Place on griddle.
- Turn over bread and bananas.
- When bread is done (slightly brown on both sides), remove from heat. Spread peanut butter on bread. Then place the bananas between slices of bread. Sprinkle on some confectioner’s sugar.
Congratulations! You are now enjoying something even better than ambrosia!!